We are currently seeking an NQT for a position to cover maternity leave in Alum Rock for a September 2017 start.
This position will be in a KS1 year group where the right candidate will be able to see out their full NQT year with support and training provided by the school. The successful candidate will be invited to the school to meet the year group prior to the start date inorder to have a smooth transition between the two teachers.
The school is very highly regarded in Birmingham having a waiting list year on year. This is due to the high expectation and standards of the senior leadership team. They strive to make the very best of children from low ability to high.
About the Role:
· Monday to Friday – until the end of the academic year
· Full-time, long term placement – perfect to ensure regular and consistent work
· Starts on Monday 4th September 2017
· NQTs welcome to apply
· Great opportunities
About the School:
· A lovely School
· Considered ‘good’ in the most recent Ofsted inspection
· Small class sizes
· Supporting SLT
· Ongoing training throughout the time at the school
· Great rate of pay
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
· Must hold relevant teaching qualifications (Bachelor of Education / PGCE)
· Have previous experience teaching the UK curriculum
· Have recent classroom experience as teacher in the UK (essential)
· Be confident in using ICT in their professional role
· Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· Consultant exclusivity
· Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
· Reward scheme for staff referrals
· One port of call
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Alexander Waldron today on 0121 274 0345 or click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to submit your CV and personal details.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period supply teachers can be paid to scale.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.