Royal Park is a ‘good’ school with outstanding aspirations
Do you want to be part of an incredible team, which works together to ensure every child can be the best they can be? Do you want to work in a high performing Academy? Then Royal Park could be the place for you!
The post is for KS1 or KS2 and will be tailored to the strengths of the successful candidate. The post is suitable for NQTs.
We are seeking to appoint an ambitious, highly motivated class teacher to join our hard working team in key stage 1 or 2. We seek commitment, professionalism, productivity and a passion for putting the children first.
If you believe you are what we are looking for, we can offer you:
- A whole-school vision and ethos, focused on providing the very best for every member of the school community and ensuring everyone ‘achieves the extraordinary’;
- Outstanding CPD and development opportunities, tailored to your individual needs, provided by experts in their fields;
- A high level of support from leaders and colleagues across the school to make you the best you can be;
- A commitment from school leaders to support you on any leadership journey you may want to take;
- A culture of high expectations, coupled with a warm, nurturing ethos;
- An outstanding programme of support and development for NQTs;
- An opportunity to learn from others within the TKAT family.
To get a clear picture of the school and the opportunities we can offer you, a visit is highly recommended. Please contact the school office on 020 8300 7646 or via email at email@example.com. uring all visits you will have the opportunity of a guided tour by the Executive Head Teacher or Associate Head Teacher.
The Local Authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff will be expected to hold or be willing to obtain an enhanced DBS disclosure for this authority.
TKAT is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from all suitable candidates, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, disability or age. All applications are treated on merit.
The ability to converse at ease with members of the public and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post in accordance with the Immigration Act 2016
Please fill in the attached Royal Park Primary Academy application form and return by email or post with your supporting statement.
Closing date: 23rd March 2018 (at 12pm)
Interviews: 28th March 2018