The Westgate School is Hampshire's first 4-16 All Through School. Our new Lower School opened in September 2014 and caters for the primary years in new, purpose built premises. The Lower School currently has 240 pupils in Years R to 3 and will open two Year 4 classes in September, growing over the next three years to become a two-form entry Primary School.
The Westgate’s successful Upper School has 1200 pupils from Years7-11 and its popular all year round nursery provision caters for 0-5 yrs.
We are looking to recruit teaching colleagues to join our committed and enthusiastic team. We are looking for a teacher who:
• Is a skilful colleague who is keen to develop professionally and have the potential to become an outstanding practitioner
• Has a genuine interest in the development and education of young children
• Has a passion for a creative, engaging and dynamic curriculum
• Is enthusiastic and a committed team player
• Is excited about the opportunity to work in an all-through school
We will provide you with:
• The opportunity to work in a vibrant, all-through school setting with excellent facilities
• The support of experienced and highly motivated colleagues across all Key Stages
• The opportunity to strengthen positive links in our All-through School
The Westgate has an on-site, full time day nursery (0-5 years) and Health & Fitness Suite available to staff.
Visits are welcome – to arrange a visit with Liz Woodall, Head of Primary Phase please contact Nicky Breen by email: N.Breen@westgate.hants.sch.uk
Interview date: Friday, 19th January 2018