Are you ready for the next step in your career?
Come and join our dedicated, happy team.
Our offer to you:
• Great opportunities to work with Pie Corbett, the South West London Maths Hub and as a National Training School sharing and influencing practice across the UK.
• Excellent training and CPD to develop your skills and your career
• Brilliant colleagues who are dedicated and supportive
• Wonderful children who appreciate everything we do
• Inspiring leaders and governors who provide constant support
• Superb resources in our single storey school with lovely gardens
• Fantastic transport links (tube/bus/overground), a staff car park and bike sheds
St. George’s CE Primary, in fast-changing Battersea, is an outstanding primary school and a fantastic place to work. We recruit teachers who want to be exceptional and develop them to be the best that they can be.
We need teachers with real enthusiasm who will inspire and motivate our learners to make excellent progress.
This post is for someone wishing to develop their teaching career further and specialise in early literacy teaching. You will work across KS1 (and Reception) teaching reading, writing and phonics.
Teachers with experience of KS1 and/or leading English at phase/school level would be suitable for this role. Teachers who are English SLE’s would be suitable for this role. Experience of teaching Sounds-Write phonics and/or Talk4Writing would be beneficial, however this is not essential. Training will be offered to anyone taking up the post.
This post is not suitable for NQTs.
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below. Alternatively an application pack can be found on the Wandsworth Council website https://jobs.richmondandwandsworth.gov.uk/
Visits to the school are welcomed. Call Zebida Gardner-Sharper in the office to book an appointment or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed application should be returned to the school either by email, post or fax.
Closing date: 02 March 2018 Interviews: week commencing: 19 March 2018
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Please note that we do not accept CVs. Please apply online using the application form.
St. George’s CE Primary School Corunna Road Battersea London SW8 4JS Tel: 020 7622 1870 Fax: 020 7498 9683 Email: email@example.com Website: www.st-georges.wandsworth.sch.uk Headteacher: Sarah Collymore