MPR/UPR: Part Time: 0.8 days (Full time considered for the right applicant) 26 hours per week.
Required for February 2019
Are you a creative teacher with high expectations?
Do you want to make a difference to children’s lives?
If you would like to work in a school where children enjoy learning and are proud of their school, then we would like to hear from you!
Lower Fields is a successful two form entry primary school, two miles from the centre of Bradford, with easy access to the motorway. The school is well equipped and set within stunning and expansive grounds.
Leaders, teachers and the whole-school community are committed to eliminating second best and creating the best possible educational experiences for all pupils. (Ofsted March 2018)
We are looking for candidates who will:
• Be a good or outstanding classroom practitioner with a strong commitment to raising standards
• Have high expectations of children’s achievement, as well as possessing the drive and enthusiasm to inspire the children in their care
• Be willing to work as a member of an effective and established teaching team
• Ideally have experience in Year 2 with a good understanding of the curriculum and assessment expectations
In return we can offer the successful candidates:
• A positive, safe and caring environment with a learning culture for all
• A commitment to your professional development
• Happy, enthusiastic and well behaved learners who are ‘immensely proud of their school’
• Exciting indoor spaces and extensive outdoor provision
• A forward thinking, inclusive and dynamic school community
Visits to the academy would be warmly welcomed by appointment. Please contact Alison Sykes on 01274 770312 or email: email@example.com if you would like to arrange a visit.
For more information and to apply for this position please visit our website at http://recruitment.deltatrust.org.uk/
Closing Date: 18th January 2019 at 12 noon
Delta Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding the welfare of its students and the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS Disclosure.