Smart Teachers is recruiting for a KS1 Teacher to join a Church of England primary school in Essex from September. The school is a one form entry school and serves the local community. Teaching in a beautiful village set in a rural area of Essex, the successful candidate would be appointed for the whole academic year in the first instance. There is a possibility that the role will continue into 2018, which could lead to a generous offer of permanent placement.
About the Role
· KS1 Teacher
· Full time, permanent post
· Mainscale salary from £22,467 up to £33,160
· Relocation package available for overseas teachers
About the School
· Church of England primary school
· One form entry
· Links with schools in China, Pakistan and Ethiopia
· Village setting in the Essex countryside
· Strong links to the local community
In order to be considered for this role, the KS1 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK or equivalent curriculum
· NQTs and OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number GMA34561.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.