Heber Primary School
“A happy and creative family at the heart of the community.
All belong. All achieve.”
We are looking for an inspiring and committed KS1 teacher
Main Pay Range
Fixed term contract; maternity cover
Applications from outstanding NQT’s welcomed
• Required from April 2019 – April 2020
• Full Time, fixed term appointment to cover maternity leave
• Year 2 class
• Main pay range
• We would welcome applications from committed and creative NQT’s looking to develop their career in a supportive environment
• Excellent CPD opportunities in a friendly and high achieving school with low staff turnover
Heber is a popular and well-subscribed school in East Dulwich, located close to Lordship Lane with its many great shops, cafes and transport links. We believe in providing a stimulating, creative and challenging curriculum for each and every one of our pupils. We can offer prospective employees the chance to work in a hugely supportive and happy environment with friendly staff and amazing children!
We are looking for a motivated and committed class teacher to join our team from April 2019, to cover maternity leave. This role will initially involve taking over one of our Year 2 classes for the summer term.
The successful candidate will;
• be a highly skilled, enthusiastic and creative teacher who can hit the ground running and ensure our pupils have the best possible experience as they reach the end of Key Stage 1 and prepare for the next stage.
• have high aspirations for our school and its pupils
• be able to demonstrate either an excellent track record as a class teacher, or excellent references from their training
• be able to contribute to a collaborative, friendly and highly skilled teaching team
Visits to the school prior to the application deadline are actively encouraged. To arrange a visit please email the school office at; firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8693 2075.
Closing Date: 12 noon, Monday 28th January 2019
Shortlisting Date: Tuesday 29th January 2019
Interview Date: Monday 4th / Tuesday 5th February 2019
Heber Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Safer recruitment practices are in place and successful candidates will be required to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service, as well as undergoing other safeguarding checks.