Smart Teachers is recruiting for an inspirational KS1 Teacher to join a ‘Good’, one-form entry primary school in Shepherds Bush (W12), West London. The school is known for its welcoming staff and inclusive ethos that encourages children to become lifelong learners. The successful KS1 Teacher will be joining the school from September 2017 on a full time, permanent contract, with pay dependant on experience.
About the Role
· KS1 Teacher
· Year 1 or Year 2 Teacher (potential for other year groups dependant on candidate)
· Full time, permanent position starting in September 2017
· MPS 1- UPS1, from £28,001 up to £43,184
· Both NQTs and experienced teachers welcome to apply
· TLR available for right candidate
About the School
· Recently rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted – leadership was graded ‘Outstanding’
· One form entry school
· Brand new outside learning area in early years
· Established leadership team
· Excellent opportunities for career progression and development
· Big focus on ICT – every child has an Ipad
· Located in Shepherds Bush with good links to the Central and Hammersmith and City lines
In order to be considered for this role, KS1 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor degree, PGCE or equivalent teaching degree
· Teachers with UK or overseas experience are welcome to apply. If overseas trained, teachers must have taught in schools where English is a first language
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number DXT12689.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.