Smart Teachers is recruiting for a KS1 Teacher to join an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ school in Ealing. The KS1 Teacher will be starting in September 2018 on a long-term contract. This is a chance to work in a fantastic multi-cultural four-form entry school with a supportive SLT guiding learning progression. The KS1 Teacher will be adaptable and committed to holistic, meaningful learning for all students throughout the new academic year. This is an opportunity to become a member of a close community.
About the Role
- KS1 Teacher, potentially working with either Year 1 or Year 2
- Commencement will take place in September 2018
- Will assume a long term contract, working full time
- Responsible for planning, preparing and delivering all lessons to a class of around 30 students
- Salary from £130 per day (dependent on experience)
About the School
- Four form entry school led by a highly supportive SLT
- School holds close community relationships
- Short walk from Hanwell station
In order to be considered for this role, the KS1 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
- Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
- NQTs and / or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DFM08695.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.