Smart Teachers is recruiting for a part time KS1 Teacher / KS2 Teacher / PPA Teacher to join an Ofsted ‘outstanding’ catholic primary school in Wandsworth. The school require a KS1 Teacher / KS2 Teacher / PPA Teacher to work two days a week in KS1 and one day a week in EY and KS2. The role will require the KS1 Teacher / KS2 Teacher / PPA Teacher to be involved in planning, assessment and meetings. This is a one form entry catholic primary school with well-behaved students and friendly and supportive staff. The role will commence after the February half term and will be contracted through to the end of the academic year.
About the Role
· KS1 Teacher / KS2 Teacher / PPA Teacher
· Part time, 3 days per week
· Covering across EY, KS1 and KS2
· Commencing February through to July 2018
· Daily rate from £140 (depending on experience)
About the School
· One form entry primary school
· Rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted
· Beautiful buildings set back from the road amongst greener
· Recently refurbished interior with large, light and airy classrooms
· Large, modern specialist ICT suite
· Students have excellent behaviour
· Separate wings for EYs, KS1 & KS2
· Located in Zone 3 with a staff car park available
In order to be considered for this role, the KS1 Teacher / KS2 Teacher / PPA Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number BXB37537.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.