Are you keen to work within a newly built school which offers exceptional career growth and CPD opportunities?
We are looking to recruit an experienced and highly skilled KS1 teacher from the Summer Term (or earlier if possible), initially to lead on effective intervention in Key Stage One; the role will become class based as the school expands.
As a recently opened school, there is scope for extensive career growth within the school and the GLF Trust.
Our vision is that Chestnut Park Primary School will be a primary school of excellence, where every child is both challenged and inspired to achieve beyond their dreams. We believe every child should be inspired by a rich and varied curriculum which focuses on establishing the highest standard of basic skills, whilst nurturing independent learners and thinkers.
We can offer you:
• The support of GLF Schools and the opportunity to be part of an inspirational, growing and dynamic organisation
• An exciting opportunity to develop a curriculum to meet the needs of local community
• A chance to work in a diverse, inclusive, vibrant and fast growing community with excellent transport links
• New top of the range facilities to aid Teaching and Learning.
• A supportive senior management team and wider staff body within GLF Schools
• Recognition of previous school continuous service.
• Excellent CPD opportunities and career progression
The ideal candidate will be able to offer a lead specialism and:
• An outstanding practitioner
• Innovative and inspirational
• Committed to and has a strong belief in teamwork
• Able to lead, challenge and motivate children
• Committed to working with parents and the wider community
Closing date for applications: 29/10/2017
We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we would recommend that you submit your application as early as possible.
Please be advised that references may be requested on receipt of your application. Please state if you wish this to be delayed until shortlisting/interviews have taken place.