As a GLF school we can offer exciting career development opportunities within the structure of a supportive and growing multi academy trust.
We are seeking an enthusiastic KS1 teacher to join our Federation from January 2018 to cover maternity leave for two terms. The role is part time for 3 days per week.
Our Federation comprises 2 one-form entry Infant Schools, both with nurseries, and a Children’s Centre situated on the Pine Ridge site. The schools are located about a mile apart and the successful applicant will be employed by the Federation. Our staffing structure and values led ethos provides effective colleague support and rich opportunities for professional development, whilst still retaining the close-knit feel of a small school team.
• Well-resourced and spacious classrooms.
• Exceptional outdoor learning environments, providing an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about outdoor learning.
• A supportive team of staff, leadership, governors and parents.
• Access to excellent CPD and career progression opportunities through our partnership with GLF schools.
• A location with good road and public transport links surrounded by beautiful woodland.
The successful candidate must:
• Have a detailed knowledge of the Key Stage 1 curriculum and assessment.
• Have highly effective classroom practice that will inspire our children and ignite within them a passion for learning
• Be both aspirational and nurturing to ensure every child achieves his/her full potential.
• Be responsible for the planning, delivery and tracking of learning.
• Be able to provide creative input into our curriculum, demonstrating a deep understanding of how children learn.
• Be able to create an exciting and stimulating learning environment.
We would encourage candidates to visit us in order to get a better feel for our settings. Please contact Debbie Fenwick (firstname.lastname@example.org) to make an appointment.
Closing date: Monday 30th October (9am)
Interviews: Thursday 2nd November
Please note that all applications will be considered upon receipt and for an exceptional candidate an appointment may be made before the closing date. Therefore, it is recommended that if you wish to apply for this position you do so as soon as possible.
This post is subject to enhanced DBS checks.
The Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.