ABC teachers are looking to recruit for a part time KS1 teacher to work on a long-term basis from September 2019. The role will initially be working in Y2 for 1 full term, however, the role could potentially be extended further into another year group closer to the time. You will be working 2 days per week and you will be working closely alongside the class teacher to provide intervention for maths and English to small groups.
The school itself is a busy 2 form entry in Acocks Green, with a high number of EAL students and good connections within the local community. This well regarded school ensures that every child is catered for and that a balanced and challenging education is provided and that a strong and supportive ethos is present throughout the school.
The successful candidate will be forward thinking, be able to establish positive behaviour and will be able to build good relationships with the pupils. You will be able to demonstrate clear boundaries, have up to date knowledge of the National Curriculum and you will be proficient in literacy and numeracy.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will be required to attend a face to face interview and go through our clearance process which includes background checks such as prohibition from teaching.
Benefits of working with ABC Teachers:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach and an online safeguarding training package worth £350.
• Access to roles that you will not see advertised elsewhere
• Work collaboratively with your dedicated education consultant who has an in-depth knowledge of the schools in the area
• Be affiliated with the biggest name in education, TES (Times Educational Supplement)
How to apply:
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers, please contact Charlie Tims on 0121 274 0345 or email email@example.com
We have similar positions to offer on a daily basis. Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
ABC Teachers are a REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.