The Governors of St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School, Devonport are seeking to appoint a positive and inspiring Key Stage 1 teacher for the Summer Term. They are keen to accommodate the best candidates who will make a positive impact on our school and standards. Applicants with experience are encouraged to apply.
• A welcoming school with a strong Catholic ethos
• Children who are polite, happy and motivated to learn
• A supportive staff team who genuinely want the best for our pupils
• A commitment to your own professional development
The successful candidate will:
• Be happy to support the Catholic ethos of our school
• Be committed to creating challenge, excitement, creativity and independence in learning
• Be dedicated to raising standards and be a good role model
• Have excellent organisational and communication skills
• Be dynamic, resilient and hard working with a positive nature
• Be able to work as part of a team and establish positive relationships with pupils, parents, governors and staff
• Have a reflective and evaluative approach to their practice
Required Date April 16th
Contract: Fixed Term, Full-time
Visits to the school are encouraged. To arrange a visit, please contact Mrs Way, by email at email@example.com or contact the school on 01752563185.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS Disclosure is required for this post.
Closing Date: Noon on March 19th
Interviews: Monday March 26th
Shortlisted candidates will be notified by email