Summerfields Primary Academy
KS1 Teacher Permanent starting 6th November 2017 (Full time)
Would you like to progress your career in a multi academy trust which believes that all children have the right to develop their talents through the highest quality of education?
Pioneer Academies Community Trust is a popular and successful academy trust comprising, three primary academies on the outskirts of Barnsley, all judged by Ofsted to be ‘Good’
The Trust is looking to recruit a teacher in KS1 at Summerfields Primary Academy
We can offer you:
· The opportunity to work and progress within our trust
· Access to comprehensive professional development to meet your professional needs and continue to develop your practice
· Career development opportunities for aspiring leaders – we are committed to identifying potential, talent and growing future leaders
Successful Applicants will:
· Be ambitious, innovative and inspirational individuals who have the potential to be outstanding leaders.
· Be committed to their own personal professional development
· Maintain the Academy’s high expectations of progress and attainment.
· Be passionate about enabling children to achieve their potential.
Learn more about what Summerfields Academy can do for you
Summerfields Primary Academy is a popular and successful school which has a reputation as high performing. The Academy is located in the village of Royston within easy reach of the M1 on the West / South Yorkshire border.
If Summerfields sounds like it could be the school for you, we would love to meet you and show you first-hand what a career with us can offer you. Our children are the best ambassadors and we would love you to meet them, so they can demonstrate what it means to be a member of Summerfields Primary Academy.
Application forms are available from Mrs Kim Wood, 01226 723691, email firstname.lastname@example.org or on the Trust website; please visit www.pioneeracademies.co.uk and follow the vacancy links.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged and can be arranged by contacting Mrs Wood.
Closing date for applications will be Friday 22 September 2017 at 4.00pm.
Interviews will take place week commencing 25 September 2017.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
The successful candidate will be required to complete a Disclosure and Barring Service.