St George School Seville is seeking to appoint an experienced, ambitious, inspiring KS1 Teacher to join our teaching team from September 2017.
St George School Seville is a small but currently expanding 3-18 school, delivering a broad and balanced British Curriculum. The school is accredited by Cambridge International and Edexcel International Examinations.
The location of the school has much to offer being based in Sanlucar La Mayor, a village 20 minutes from the beautiful, cultural city of Seville.
The school is looking for committed professionals who wish to work in a multicultural environment and believe in delivering a holistic, caring, enjoyable, yet academically productive educational experience for young people. St George School Seville is part of the prestigious St George group of schools in Spain (other campuses being based in Barcelona, Madrid, Almeria, and Malaga) and is a member of NABSS.
The successful applicants for the teaching post will:
- Have a teaching qualification and relevant degree both recognized by UK schools
- Have relevant experience in a UK or international school which followed the National Curriculum of England and Wales
- Be a fluent English speaker
- Have relevant, up to date experience teaching within KS1
- Have experience of working with pupils for whom English is not their first language
- Be motivated towards and enthusiastic about fully contributing to the further development of the school.
For more information about the post please contact Mrs J Goldsack at email@example.com.
To apply for the post please send a full CV (with two recent professional referees) along with a letter of application to the above email address and person by Tuesday 30th May (suitable candidates may be interviewed before the closing date)