Smart Teachers is recruiting for a KS1 Teacher to join a vibrant and popular primary school in the borough of Tower Hamlets, East London. This is a full time teaching position available from September 2017 and it will be contracted for the full academic year.
About the Role
· KS1 Teacher – class role available in Year 1 or Year 2
· September 2017 start
· Open to newly qualified and experienced teachers
· Long term or permanent contract available
· Salary range from £28,000-£40,000
About the School
· Rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted
· Smaller than average class sizes - 20 children per class
· Children’s behavior is good
· New state of the art building with excellent resources
· Located in zone 2 and very close to the nearest station
· Extra-curricular activity classes available for children
· Effective team approach to teaching
· Excellent training and development opportunities for all staff
In order to be considered for this role, the KS1 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold a Bachelor of Education/ PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK or equivalent curriculum (desirable but not essential)
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number CXQ21331.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.