KS1 Class Teacher
Full time from 16 April 2018, although for the right candidate may consider September 2018 - Main Pay Scale
Situated between city and sea, on the edge of the beautiful Lincolnshire Wolds, our vibrant school is looking to appoint an enthusiastic and imaginative full-time teacher to help the school on its journey from ‘Good’ to ‘Outstanding’. Being so close to the Lincolnshire coast, with good rail links from Lincoln, the village of Legbourne, and its surrounding area, has much to offer. Rolling hills and lapping surf provide a wonderful contrast and, coupled with property being exceptionally good value for money, the area provides a great place to settle.
Whilst Lincolnshire is a great place to live (see article: http://metro.co.uk/2015/10/01/12-reasons-lincolnshire-is-the-best-place-to-live-in-the-uk-5404719/) this position is an exciting opportunity to join the new headteacher in her ambitions to deliver the very best education for the children of East Wolds CE Primary School.
We are looking for an excellent practitioner who:
- will promote the values our Church School in all aspects of school life;
- has high expectations and a commitment to raising standards through focused feedback;
- has a thorough understanding of the principles of the new National Curriculum and the new testing arrangements for end of KS1;
- is able to accommodate different learning styles within their teaching;
- enjoys thinking and planning creatively;
- is willing to learn with and from others;
- is willing to teach other year groups, pending the future needs of the school;
- is prepared to take part in the wider life of the school and its community.
In return we will provide you with:
- excellent CPD opportunities
- collaborative working with the best schools in the area and the best teachers
- opportunities for leadership development
- opportunities to work with our federated school North Cockerington CE primary School
The successful candidate should expect to work mainly with KS1. The post could be an exciting next step for someone who wishes to widen their experiences and join a school at an exciting time in its development.
Visits to the school are welcomed. Please contact the Senior Administrator, Kathy Murray, at East Wold CE Primary School, Station Road, Legbourne, Louth LN11 8LD. Tel 01507 610060 or e-mail email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: 12 noon Wednesday 24 January 2018
INTERVIEWS: Thursday 1st February 2018
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Children Barred list and medical checks and the ability to converse at ease with people and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post. An application form may be downloaded from this website. Prior visits to the school are warmly invited and encouraged.