Smart Teachers is recruiting for a KS1 Teacher to join a welcoming and diverse primary school in the Royal Borough of Greenwich, South East London. This highly regarded school has an attached Nursery and Early Years Centre with clear continuity and progression between year groups. They are looking for an impassioned and dedicated KS1 Teacher to join them from September 2018 in a full time permanent capacity.
About the Role
- KS1 Teacher
- Full time class teacher role with teaching, marking, and planning responsibilities
- Could be permanent for the right candidate
- Inner London salaried school
About the School
- Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted during its most recent inspection
- Excellent career progression opportunities for all staff
- Well-resourced classrooms with outdoor areas that offer rich learning opportunities
- Positive attitude to learning from all pupils
- Easily accessible by local transport links including over ground rail, DLR and buses.
In order to be considered for this role, the KS1 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
- Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum and Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa / right to work)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number CRS30515.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.