Smart Teachers is recruiting for KS1 Teachers / KS2 Teachers / Primary Teachers to join our pool of candidates for work at a primary school in Islington, North London throughout the academic year. We have a demand for KS1 Teachers / KS2 Teachers / Primary Teachers each day to cover supply at this school. Smart Teachers also has a constant flow of work available at other schools for day to day supply, short term, and long term blocks which often have the potential to turn into permanent contracts.
About the Role
· KS1 Teachers / KS2 Teachers / Primary Teachers
· Supply to start ASAP
· Long term roles to start from January 2018
· Full time or part time available
· Daily rate starting at £120 – depending on experience and length of booking
About the School
· Church of England School
· Ambitious Head Teacher
· High morale and staff want to work there and improve the school further
· Students feel safe and valued
· Students are stimulated in the learning experiences
· Polite and courteous students
· High attendance record
· A walk from Angel station on the Northern line
· Located in Islington, North London
· Roles also available in a diverse range of schools including independent, state maintained, multicultural and inclusive
In order to be considered for this role, the KS1 Teachers / KS2 Teachers / Primary Teachers will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold a Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Have experience teaching the UK curriculum
· Newly qualified and overseas trained teachers are welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number BXV13891.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.