Smart Teachers is recruiting for KS1 Teachers / KS2 Teachers / Primary Supply Teachers / PPA Teachers to join our fantastic pool of candidates in Islington and the surrounding areas. We have built long standing relationships with a wide range of schools across the Islington borough, who are in need of KS1 Teachers/ KS2 Teachers / Primary Supply Teachers and PPA Teachers to assist with covering any absences that occur within the schools. This is also a fantastic opportunity for a Primary Teacher wants flexibility and to experience a wide range of school settings, before committing themselves to a long term or permanent position. Part time or Full time and contracted work options available.
About the Role
· KS1 Teachers / KS2 Teachers / Supply Primary Teachers / PPA Teachers
· Daily salary between £120 - £135 depending on experience
· Part time / Full time or contracted work options
· Teaching the Early Years Foundation Stage, KS1 and KS2 curriculums
· Daily supply with the potential of securing a long term position
· Your own consultant dedicated to finding work tailored to your availability
· Gain a plethora of experience teaching in different environments
In order to be considered for any of these roles you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number JCS3431
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.