Smart Teachers is recruiting for KS1 – 2 Teaching Assistants to join a growing, ‘Good’ primary school in the London Borough of Ealing. The school is looking to appoint a KS1 – 2 Teaching Assistant who can use initiative and support a range of learners. This is a fixed term position, initially until July 2019; though there is potential for this to become permanent for the right candidate. This is an opportunity for a KS1 – 2 Teaching Assistant to join a school that will offer career development and a happy working environment! A level 3 qualification is desirable, but not essential.
About the Role
- KS1 – 2 Teaching Assistants needed at a school in Ealing
- Year groups will be dependent on candidates’ skills / experience
- Both general Teaching Assistant and 1:1 support roles required
- The post is for January – July initially: however, there is potential for a permanent contract to be offered for September 2019 for the right candidate
About the School
- Two-form entry primary school based in the heart of the London Borough of Ealing
- Last Ofsted resulted in a grading of ‘Good’ in all areas
- Established and supportive leadership with excellent CPD
- Brand new ICT suite, with ample iPads available for every class
In order to be considered for this role, the KS1 – 2 Teaching Assistant will need to meet the following criteria:
- Level 3 qualification desirable, but not essential
- NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Ongoing CPD workshops including Phonics, EAL, Behaviour Management, Child Safeguarding, and SEND
- Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number DXT21524.
Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this position, please forward their details to us and you could be eligible for our £100 refer a friend scheme. (Terms and conditions apply).
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.