LONDON BOROUGH OF ENFIELD
WEST GROVE PRIMARY SCHOOL
Chase Road, Southgate
London N14 4LR
Telephone: 020 8351 9200
KS1 Team Leader and Class Teacher - MPS (Outer London) + TLR2b (£4,446 p.a. inc.) with responsibility for a curriculum area
Required for September 2018
We require an outstanding primary practitioner to take the role of KS1 Team Leader and Class Teacher with responsibility for a curriculum area in this successful two-form entry primary school.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated partner to share in the management of the school. The successful applicant will:
- Have integrity to lead a very talented and hardworking team
- Be an excellent teacher who leads by example in the classroom and is exemplary in planning
- Be a lead learner
- Have proven abilities in monitoring and supporting the development of learning and teaching
- Have proven skills in leadership and management
- Have high expectation of their team and pupils
- Relate well to children and their families
- Possess excellent organisational skills
- Have well developed inter-personal skills and a sense of humour
- To be responsible for, and lead a curriculum area across the school
Visit to the school are welcome. To receive further details and / or arrange visits to the school, please contact the school office on 020 8351 9200.
Completed application forms to be returned to the school – West Grove Primary School, Chase Road, Southgate, London N14 4LR. email@example.com
Closing date: 21st March 2018 at 12pm
Interviews will be held in week commencing: 26th March 2018
West Grove Primary is a GOOD school – Ofsted March 2017. Enjoy School, Enjoy Learning is our motto and we want every pupil to be the best that they can be. We focus all our energies on providing outstanding teaching and learning experiences within a caring and secure environment. You will join a dedicated and cohesive team and work alongside inspirational leaders and governors.
All schools and services in Enfield are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Therefore, all workers and employees in Enfield are expected to share this commitment.