We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and passionate Key Stage 1 or 2 Class Teacher to join our highly committed and professional team. The post would suit an experienced practitioner or a newly qualified teacher, who is committed to raising standards at all levels; delivering excellent lessons and enthusing pupils through their passion for teaching. This is a full-time post working within our Junior Girls’ School, required from September 2019.
To be successful in this role, you must be:-
• Suitably qualified with QTS in the appropriate age range and experience teaching KS1 or KS2.
• Passionate in using your knowledge of current theory and practice in teaching and learning to provide highly effective curriculum delivery, in a stimulating and enjoyable way.
• Ready to utilise the benefits of an independent curriculum that is innovative and flexible in terms of delivery and content.
• An enthusiastic team player, willing to participate fully in the School’s extra-curricular programme and wider school life.
• Engaged with the School's ethos, thinking creatively and reflectively within an open, honest and hardworking team.
Above all you must want the very best for our pupils and be prepared to put their needs first. You recognise the importance of educating the whole child within a broad curricular and co-curricular programme, and of achieving high standards. In return we offer a positive working environment, with supportive colleagues and regular opportunities for professional development and training.
Applications must be received by 12:00pm on Monday 25 February 2019. Interviews will be held on 28 February 2019. Please apply early as applications will be considered upon receipt; we reserve the right to interview/appoint prior to the closing date.
NB: CVs will not be accepted in place of an application form, but may be submitted as additional supporting documentation.