KS2 Class Teacher (2 days)
Job start September 2019
Main Scale plus TLR (Depending on experience and Performance)
We are a ‘Good’ school (OfSTED July 2017) and are now looking for an experienced, dynamic and enthusiastic primary teacher who would like to join us on the journey to becoming an outstanding school.
We are looking for:
• A highly skilled, motivated practitioner with a proven track record for raising standards.
• Excellent assessment for learning techniques.
• Energy and creativity to be able to deliver a fun, innovative and thought-provoking curriculum.
• Teachers with a passion and belief that all children can achieve.
• A hard working and supportive team member.
• Small Class Sizes
• Qualified teacher’s providing intervention support.
• A strong leadership team dedicated to continued professional development.
• A dynamic, talented, successful and forward thinking team of professionals.
• An active social committee
• A diverse community of well behaved and friendly children, who want to achieve and deserve the best
• A strong team ethos
• Commitment to staff well being
• Teaching and learning (TLRs) responsibilities for suitable candidates who are interested
• Innovative opportunities within an improving school
• Close to Paddington Station; Queen’s Park and Kensal Rise Underground and Overground stations
• Outside congestion zone and parking permits available
Visits to the school are encouraged. Please contact the school if you would like to arrange a visit. Application forms and additional information can be obtained from the school office or by emailing Lyndsy Killip at email@example.com. Please return completed application forms and supporting statements to the school address or they can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. A CV can be submitted as additional information but must supplement the application form not substitute it.
If you have any questions about this role or wish to arrange a visit please contact:
Lyndsy Killip on 020 7641 5860 email@example.com
The school is committed to the promotion of equal opportunities and diversity. We have a clear commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicants will be required to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) previously the CRB. Further information can be found at: www.gov.uk.
Queen’s Park Primary School
Droop Street, London W10 4DQ