We require a KS2 Class Teacher for December 2019
The ideal candidate should:
be an excellent and reflective classroom practitioner
motivate, enthuse, engage and inspire our pupils
be able to communicate effectively with parents, pupils and colleagues
contribute to the wider life of the school and offer extra-curricular activities
be able to demonstrate flexibility, good teamwork and a commitment to the school’s values and mission statement
a dedicated, caring professional who wants to be part of a happy, successful team
We will offer you:
• A positive and caring ethos and working environment.
• A school where staff are highly valued, well-being and a healthy work-life balance is a priority.
• Enthusiastic, motivated, well-behaved children and very supportive parents.
• A committed, friendly, welcoming and supportive staff team.
• Excellent support from the headteacher, senior leadership team and governing body.
• High quality and bespoke professional and career development opportunities.
• Opportunities and potential for future leadership roles.