Could you inspire our children to love learning and achieve great outcomes?
Are you a dynamic, highly committed teacher with a desire for success?
The Governors and Headteacher are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic dedicated full-time permanent KS2 class teacher who would make an outstanding contribution within our school.
Our children are at the heart of everything we do. They need to feel safe and happy in a place where we nurture and develop their independent learning skills and respect for both themselves and others.
We inspire our children by providing a creative curriculum, using innovative practice that responds to the children’s needs and enables them to lead their own learning. We equip our children with the skills required for the 21st century. We fully understand that children only get one go at being a child so aim to guide our children to develop their life skills so they can contribute positively to a cohesive society and fulfil their great potential.
We welcome applications from candidates who can bring with them demonstrable knowledge and expertise to inspire and motivate our children with their learning. The Governors would relish the opportunity to receive applications from candidates at all stages in their career which clearly promote individual subject skills and experience for consideration. We are currently in a position to offer financial incentives dependent upon experience and qualifications and would appreciate completed application forms which reflect this information.
If you are an outstanding practitioner, with a drive to be part of something exciting then this is the opportunity for you.
We are looking for someone who is:
• An outstanding, dynamic classroom practitioner with an excellent understanding of how children learn.
• Passionate about providing an engaging and rich learning experience for children.
• Able to work collaboratively with staff, senior leaders and governors to ensure the efficient and effective delivery of high quality teaching and learning strategies.
• Able to make a positive impact on teaching and learning within their class and across the school.
• Able to be responsible for a specialist area to improve learning and outcomes of pupils.
We can offer you:
• A 'good' school with fantastic children who enjoy learning and are keen to achieve their best.
• A supportive and pleasant working environment.
• An opportunity to be part of a team with a drive to be outstanding, a school with high aspirations and a determination to reach the highest standards, with staff who work together to improve practice and outcomes for all children.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to join this team and ‘make a difference’. Visits by prospective candidates are very welcome; please telephone on 01302 842464 to arrange an appointment if you feel you would like to find out more about us.
This post involves working with children and therefore if successful, you will be required to apply for a Disclosure and Barring Service records check at an enhanced level.
We are committed to the equality of opportunity in the services provided to customers and all aspects of employment. We warmly welcome applications from all sectors of the community. Our recruitment policies, procedures and practices enable all applicants to be considered on merit and ability to do the job. We will make reasonable adjustments in line with the Equality Act, for disabled applicants if these are needed.