Due to an internal promotion, Berger Primary School seeks to appoint an excellent and inspirational KS2 teacher to join us in September 2019.
We are a vibrant and inclusive school in the heart of Hackney. In addition to achieving KS2 results higher than the national average, we are proud of our Creative Curriculum, which sees all subjects taught through the Lens of the Arts. If you are a dedicated teacher, who relishes the opportunity to support children to become high-achieving, passionate and resilient learners, then we welcome your application.
This position is suitable for both NQTs and experienced teachers, and we pride ourselves on the excellent support and development opportunities we offer teachers at every stage of their careers.
To be the successful candidate you will need to:
● Be an excellent teacher with high expectations of children’s learning and behaviour
● Plan and deliver high-quality lessons which are cross-curricular and arts-based.
● Be resourceful, innovative and committed to professional development
● Have excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
● Share our vision, energy and enthusiasm for improving pupils’ life chances
● Promote the principles of inclusion by enabling every child to fulfil their potential
Teachers at Berger Primary School benefit from:
● Excellent opportunities for professional development including leadership responsibilities for exceptional candidates
● A school which cares about supporting teachers by minimising their workload
● The resources to deliver an innovative Creative Curriculum
● A newly refurbished library and several outdoor learning spaces.
● A friendly and dedicated staff team, enthusiastic children and supportive parents.
Closing Date: Friday 25th January 2019 – 12.00 noon
Interviews: W/C 4th February 2019
Start Date: Autumn Term 2019
We encourage you to visit us before submitting your application. Please email or call using the details below to arrange a visit.
Berger Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All school posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
You can download the application pack from our website
All application forms should be sent to the attention of Melanie Rennie by post or via email to email@example.com