KS2 Class Teacher – Lightcliffe CE Primary School
Additional recruitment and retention allowance may be available for an exceptional candidate. Plus access to an individually tailored CPD package
Lightcliffe CE Primary is a popular primary school located in Lightcliffe, Halifax. The school has been at the heart of the community of Lightcliffe for over 14o years. We have very high expectations of our pupils’ behaviour and this is underpinned by our caring, sharing Christian ethos. Lightcliffe CE Primary is part of the Abbey Multi Academy Trust.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, teacher to be based KS2.
We are looking for:
· An inspirational teacher with high expectations of pupil attainment, behaviour and wellbeing
· A highly motivated and hard-working person with the capacity to contribute to the on-going development of the school
· A team-player who can develop positive relationships with children, families and colleagues
· Someone who will support the Christian ethos of the school
· An interest in leading a subject area would be desirable though not essential
We can offer you:
· Eager, enthusiastic, considerate children who are pleasure to teach
· A school that values and invests in the continuing professional development of all staff
· A fantastic team of dedicated and committed staff based in an excellent learning environment
· Visits to our school to meet the team and experience our wonderful atmosphere, are warmly welcomed and encouraged and can be arranged by contacting the Business Manager on 01422 202 235.
To apply please download the recruitment pack and click apply now. Alternatively you may email your application form and cover letter to
Helen Bell email@example.com
Closing date: Friday 1 June 2018
Interviews: Friday 15 June 2018
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check. We promote diversity and want a workforce which reflects the population of Leeds.
Mr. Charles Woodbridge