KS2 Class Teacher
(Applications welcome from NQT’s.)
Required for September 2018
Closing date: Monday 23rd April 2018 (Noon)
Interviews commencing: Friday 27th & Monday 30th April 2018
About the school
We are looking to appoint an excellent class teacher to join our highly motivated team. Hampstead Parochial is a small, friendly primary school located in the heart of one of London’s most beautiful villages, very close to Hampstead tube station. Our children come to school ready to learn and leave the school exceptionally well prepared for the next stage in their education. The school was listed recently in The Times top 250 performing schools in England (ranked 34th highest).
Hampstead Parochial can offer:
- a thoughtful and caring school where developing effective learners is our central concern
- highly motivated children with exemplary behaviour
- a very positive Ofsted report ( “Good” - December 2015)
- a thriving local community with a wonderfully supportive PTA that organises fun events throughout the year
- exceptional location at the top of Hampstead High Street, very close to the underground station, independent shops and a cinema
The successful candidate will have:
- high expectations for the achievement of every pupil
- strong commitment to their own professional development
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- high levels of self motivation and an eagerness to take a lead
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. The school will be available to visits from the 17th April to the 20th April. To arrange a visit contact the School Business Manager, Monwara Sikder at email@example.com or on 020 7433 6755
For an application pack please visit the School Website or contact the School Business Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. Completed application forms should be returned to the School Business Manager.
Hampstead Parochial School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Regular vetting will take place both before and during employment.