Year 5 Class Teacher - September 2018 Start
Vision for Education owned by The Times Education Supplement have the privilege to be working alongside a fantastic school with a caring approach in Liverpool. This position is also suitable for NQT’s. The position is for someone who has qualified to be a teacher.
- Teaching national curriculum subjects
- Helping pupils develop self-confidence and independence
- Preparing lessons and teaching materials
- Marking and assessing work
- Talking to parents and staff about a child's progress
- Attending meetings and training workshops
Trained teacher NQT’s welcome
Caring and approachable
Use of initiative
Now, A little about us!
Vision for Education are the fastest growing and most talked about Educational Recruitment Agency in the UK, partnered with the Times Educational Supplement (TES). We aim to provide a uniquely ethical approach to recruitment and are look to provide our candidates the best rates of pay and benefits in the current market! These benefits include:
- Excellent Rates of pay
- Dedicated and experienced consultants
- PAYE Payroll
- We offer a £50 refer a friend bonus scheme (un capped)
- We offer local and easily accessible schools to you
- Free CPD courses to enhance your professional development
- We hold regular social events
- We are a friendly open and honest agency, who strongly believe in all our candidates
-We have a refreshingly friendly and approachable approach to recruitment and aim to support you in all aspects of the process every step of the way!
For more information on this or any of the roles we have available then please call Vision or Education Liverpool on 0151 363 2266 alternatively you can apply online.