Kings Avenue School is seeking to recruit an experienced, enthusiastic and hardworking Class Teacher who is committed to creative learning, raising standards and securing the best possible outcomes for each child. Applications from NQT’s are welcome.
We are looking for:
- An outstanding teacher with a creative approach to teaching and learning who can inspire and motivate our children
- A hard working and committed individual who enjoys working as part of a team
- An enthusiastic and flexible teacher with a passion for the job and a real desire to make a difference
A teacher who can:
- Implement consistently good or outstanding teaching and learning, ensuring all children make good progress
- Make learning irresistible, effective and inclusive whilst being energetic and committed to raising standards
- Accept challenges, inspire and motivate others
We can offer:
- Excellent staff development opportunities
- Inquisitive, lively and inspiring children
- A rapidly improving school up to date with all current initiatives
- A supportive and active parent community
- A friendly welcoming staff team
To obtain a recruitment pack, including Job Description and Person Specification, please email Anupa Shah at firstname.lastname@example.org
An informal visit to the school is strongly recommended before submitting an application. Visits warmly welcomed by prior arrangement.
Closing date: Friday 18th May at 12 noon
Shortlisting: Friday 18th May
Interviews: Tuesday 22nd May
Lambeth Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers and external agencies to share this commitment.
Successful candidates will be asked to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service. Further information about the Disclosure can be found at www.gov.uk/dbs
Lambeth aims for quality services and equal opportunities for all.
Kings Avenue School
Part of the Loughborough Federation of Schools
Kings Avenue, London SW4 8BQ
Headteacher: Mrs Elizabeth Maxted