Fixed term contract for 2018-19
The Senior Leadership Team and Governors of this ambitious primary school are looking to appoint a suitably qualified and experienced classroom teacher in KS2. As a classroom teacher you take responsibility for teaching to a high standard.
- Be a good to outstanding classroom teacher who is able to promote and model excellent primary practice
- Be dynamic, innovative and able to bring exciting ideas to our school
- Have a true passion and enjoyment for enabling children to reach their potential
- Have a creative and child-centred approach to teaching and learning
- Be innovative in creating a stimulating learning environment
- Be keen to develop and share their knowledge and expertise with colleagues and become involved in every aspect of school life
- Be enthusiastic with a good sense of humour.
We are keen to employ an ambitious teacher with exceptionally strong teaching skills and we will tailor the role to match the strengths of the individual.
Our unique school offers you:
- Children who are keen to learn and are highly aspirational
- Supportive and active parents
- Outstanding opportunities for professional development and career progression
- An opportunity to lead a team of highly committed, talented and innovative staff.
Please visit the school website on www.dorneyschool.co.uk for further information and an application form. Informal visits to the school are warmly welcomed, please contact the school office on 01628 620871.
Please send completed application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org Applicants are encouraged to address the person specification when completingtheir application. CVs will not be accepted.
Closing date: Noon, Friday 18th May 2018
Interview date: w/c 21st May 2018
Dorney School is a member of the Beeches Learning and Development Trust, and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share the commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check and other relevant employment checks.