Class Teacher Maternity Cover 1 Year Fixed Term
Here is an exciting opportunity to join our Good school with Outstanding Leadership and Outstanding Early Years
Are you highly motivated and determined to make a real difference to the lives of children? Would you like to join our happy team who have had outstanding judgements at our OFSTED? Are you committed to raising standards with a drive for outstanding pupil attainment and progress? Are you creative, fun-loving and experimental, ready to engage children across the entire curriculum? If you have just thought ‘yes that’s me’, you could be the person we’re looking for to join our fabulous team.
Shafton Primary Academy is sponsored by the Academies Enterprise Trust (AET) and was judged to be a Good school by OFSTED in 2015. We provide a happy, caring community where everyone is encouraged and supported to achieve their goals. Our children are keen to learn, are well behaved and want to achieve their best.
We can offer you:
- A warm, happy school where we value everyone and have a philosophy of kindness and support for each other
- Access to CPD to enable you to grow and development in your role
- Excellent career prospects across the network, with a culture of looking to promote from within
- Well supported teachers who are committed to driving high standards
- Teachers' Pension
- Something we take very seriously is staff WELLBEING. That’s why we have partnered up with BHSF to provide support and employee benefits, such as a health cash plan scheme to support healthcare, discounted gym membership and a employee assistance programme
- The opportunity to use Google Suite, which allows you to do your best work, all in one suite
AET believes that each and every child is inspired to choose a remarkable life. Our mission is to gather and motivate inspirational people committed to delivering an excellent education that launches children into remarkable lives.
Our values are:
- Be unusually brave
- Discover what’s possible
- Push the limits
- Be big-hearted
Visits are warmly welcomed, please contact Angie or Jordan in the school office on 01226 710386.
This position is required for January 2019, and interviews will be held week commencing Monday 26 November 2018.
Closing date: Friday 23 November 2018
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV’s. Find your remarkable, apply today,
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/graduates for further details.