‘learning, living, laughing’
Beavers Community Primary School will, without excuse or compromise, provide the best start to life for all of the children in its care.
We are an Outstanding, friendly, supportive and forward thinking Rights Respecting and Values School.
As a vibrant, multi-cultural school with extensive facilities we are central to our local community. These facilities include a Sports Pavilion, 3G pitch, football pitches and playgroup.
Located in the London borough of Hounslow, the school is very well connected with Hounslow West Underground train station within a short walk away. There are also multiple bus stops and free street parking, making the school easily accessible.
The Governing Body, children and staff of our “Outstanding” school (Ofsted October 2014) are looking for a passionate and dedicated practitioner to take on the role of Year 3 class teacher. This is maternity cover with the possibility of becoming permanent.
We are looking for a teacher who:
• Is enthusiastic and flexible classroom practitioner
• Is committed to school and self improvement
• Has experience of teaching in a British school
• Has a strong commitment to team work
• Has a high expectation of themselves and their pupils
• An ethos and vision based around securing the best outcomes for all our pupils
• A richly diverse school community
• A friendly, supportive and committed team
• Enthusiastic, friendly and respectful children
• Excellent CPD opportunities
Beavers Community Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. NQTs are welcome to apply. The successful applicant will require an enhanced DBS disclosure. References will be requested prior to interview.
Early application is advised, should a suitable candidate apply the school will close the advertisement.
Interviews w/c 23.04.2018
Job starts ASAP
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by telephone.