Key Stage 2 Class Teacher M1 £26,400 - £37,272
Are you an experienced, ambitious and highly motivated teacher with a passion for Teaching and Learning?
Are you interested in a Middle Leadership role?
We are looking to appoint an experienced Upper Key Stage 2 teacher for September 2018. You will be an outstanding, forward thinking practitioner with the ability to thrive in a busy environment and instil a passion for learning in a school that has ‘a welcoming and inclusive ethos.
Contract Term: Permanent
Malden Manor received a Good judgement in Ofsted March 2018 and ‘has maintained the good quality of education in the school since the last inspection.’ We wish to expand our staff team and recruit a permanent member of teaching staff to our school.
Are you someone who can offer the following:
- A keen interest in developing their leadership skills
- The ability to embed the school vision in ‘being the best we can be’
- An enthusiastic approach to the schools values of; achievement, high standards, respect, happiness and safety
- A desire to ensure every child can be the best they can possibly be
- High expectations for pupil progress, achievement and behaviour
- High quality and creative practice
- A commitment to making a positive difference
- Ability to lead and area of development across the school
We can offer:
- An inclusive and friendly school community
- Engaged lively and creative learners who take pride in their school
- A commitment to quality CPD
- Talented motivated and supportive colleagues
- An excellent learning environment where all pupils can flourish
- Good resources including IT, free on-site parking extensive outdoor space and cycle to work scheme
- An engaged and supportive governing body
Malden Manor Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Applications Close: Friday 18th May 2018 at 12 noon
Date of Interview: Week Commencing 21st May 2018
For further information or to arrange a visit to the school please contact:
Mrs Cheryl Harvey – PA to the Headteacher on 020 8337 9620 or email@example.com