Nottingham High Infant and Junior School is part of Nottingham High School which is co-educational from 4 to 18 years. We are situated on the edge of Nottingham City Centre close to the Arboretum and Nottingham Trent University. Although the school is over 500 years old we try to be modern and progressive in all that we do.
We are an independent, academic selective school which enables us to keep our class sizes small. We believe that excellent pastoral care underpins all that we do. We aim to offer a broad curriculum which exploits the best of class teaching as well as subject specialists.
Nottingham High Infant and Junior School is a great place to work. We have a fabulous teaching and support staff team who work hard to give our pupils the best possible primary education. We really hope that you apply to become part of our team.
Visits to the school are welcome.
What we are looking for:
• An excellent primary school teacher who has high expectations for all children
• A passion for teaching and learning.
• Excellent communicator with pupils, parents and colleagues.
• An ability to enthuse and engage with the whole staff team.
• A willingness to contribute to our extensive co-curricular programme.
• This post would suit an experienced teacher or an NQT seeking statutory induction.
What we can offer you:
• Friendly, motivated and well-behaved pupils.
• A friendly, motivated staff team.
• Small classes with ample resources.
• Excellent facilities – theatre, gym, swimming pool, music house, on-site parking.
• Generous salary - above mainscale.
• Great CPD opportunities and support for your career whatever stage you are at.
• Drinks, lunch and snacks every day during term time as well as financed social activities.
Further details are available on the School website www.nottinghamhigh.co.uk.
Completed application forms should reach the School by 10am on Wednesday 20th March 2019. Interviews are scheduled to take place on Friday 29th March 2019.
This role constitutes Regulated Activity and an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service disclosure, with a check of the Children’s Barred List, is required for this position in addition to other pre-employment checks.