0.5fte, Fixed Term Maternity cover
Required for January 2020
An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and passionate teacher to join our dynamic and highly supportive team. The successful applicant will be supportive of a culture which expects you to continuously improve your practice in order to provide the very best learning opportunities for the pupils. Our children are friendly and engaging; they are keen to learn and a pleasure to teach.
At Longlands Primary we have:
• Well-equipped classrooms with a variety of interactive facilities
• An enthusiastic and supportive school team
• Strong home/school partnerships
• A range of technology to enhance teaching and learning
The community is at the heart of our school and we seek to provide unique opportunities for pupils to demonstrate their strengths and talents. If you are passionate about ensuring every child reaches their full potential, we will ensure you are empowered with the support and professional development in order to do this. We welcome applications from experienced teachers.
As part of the Marches Academy Trust we can offer:
• A full extra-curricular programme with opportunities for enrichment activities for all
• An excellent opportunity for continued personal development through our Talent Pathway
• A wide range of staff benefits
• Excellent resources and facilities
• An enthusiastic and supportive team of staff, parents and governors
There will be an opportunity for those interested in applying, to visit the school on Friday 22nd November 10.15am -10.45am or 2.30pm -3.00pm. If you would like to attend on this day or if you have any other queries, please email Zillah Cope, Headteacher on firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information or to apply for the post please visit our online recruitment site via the school’s website http://www.marchesacademytrust.co.uk/careers/ (Please note we do not accept CVs).
Closing date for applications is midnight on Wednesday 27th November 2019.
Interviews will be held on Monday 9th December 2019.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.