‘With Jesus beside us we do our best”
The Governing Body is seeking to appoint a KS2 Class Teacher to join our small thriving catholic primary school situated within a richly diverse community, with excellent transport links. You would be joining a friendly and supportive team.
- a welcoming and supportive staff who strive to enable all pupils to achieve their full potential
- the excitement of working with pupils from a range of social and cultural backgrounds
- pupils who are well behaved and keen to learn
- close ties with our Diocesan and Parish teams who are proactive in developing the spiritual, moral and cultural life of the School
- opportunities for continued professional development.
The successful candidate will:
- support the ethos and vision of our Catholic Primary School
- be an excellent classroom practitioner with high expectations of pupils’ achievement and behaviour
- show creativity and initiative in providing a broad and balanced curriculum
- have the ability to form excellent partnerships with colleagues and the wider community.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed by the Headteacher, Ms Brid McDaid. Please contact Ann, the Senior Admin Officer at the school to arrange an appointment on 0208 980 3076. Applications from both newly qualified and experienced teachers are welcome. Please contact the school office for further details on email@example.com for an application pack.
The closing date for this post is 4pm on Wednesday 23rd May 2018.
Short listing will take place on Thursday 24th May and short listed candidates will be invited to attend an interview which will be held on Friday 25th May 2018.
St Agnes Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and the successful applicant will be subject to relevant vetting checks before an offer of appointment is confirmed and will be subject to rechecking thereafter, as appropriate.