St John’s Upper Holloway CE Primary School
Key Stage 2 Class Teacher (possible subject leadership responsibility)
Required from September 2017
Salary scale: MPS 1-6
(Possible TLR for subject leadership)
St John’s CE Primary School is a one form entry, vibrant, multicultural school situated in Archway, London. We are looking for an excellent, dynamic and creative class teacher to join our dedicated and enthusiastic staff. The successful candidate will be committed to sharing in the development and success of our school.
Our high quality teaching ensures that our children make excellent progress throughout their time at St John’s and we require a teacher who has the ability and skills to ensure this continues, as part of the whole school team.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has proven good/outstanding classroom practice
- Has a commitment to the promotion of high standards in teaching and learning
- Has an ability to inspire, engage and motivate pupils, staff and parents
- Has a passion for developing their own practice and is committed to whole school development
- Has a clear understanding of how assessment, including effective questioning and marking, can promote excellent learning
- Recognises and values the diverse social and cultural needs of our children and community
We can offer:
- A school that has an excellent leadership team, driven by the core belief that all children have the right to the best education
- A vibrant, diverse community, including a supportive parent organisation
- Children who are keen to learn
- A strong, committed and supportive team of staff and governors
- Excellent opportunities for CPD (including excellent NQT induction programme if applicable)
Please apply using the attached LDBS application form. CV's will not be accepted.
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 23rd May at midday. Shortlisted candidates will be informed on this date. Interviews: Friday 25th 2017.
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged. To make an appointment please phone the school office on 0207 272 2780 or Email: email@example.com
At St John’s we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and we expect all staff to share this commitment. Enhanced DBS Disclosure is required for appointment to this post.