Full time, Permanent
Required for September 2018 start or sooner if available
Gatton School is a well-established, oversubscribed voluntary aided Muslim School. The school was judged by Ofsted to be an ‘outstanding’ school in February 2014. “The head teacher and governors are highly ambitious for the school and are continually in the pursuit of excellence.”
The school is currently undergoing expansion to three-forms of entry and is based over two sites. This is a great time to join the school. We are looking for inspirational teachers to join our team as we move into the next stage of our development and build on the excellent foundations already in place.
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated, experienced class teacher who:
- Has successful primary teaching experience in KS2
- Is rated Good/Outstanding
- Is skilled at making learning challenging but fun and exciting
- Has evidence of significant impact upon attainment
- Is committed to inclusive education and raising standards
- Displays effective communication and teamwork skills
- Is able to show a commitment to the ethos and vision of our school.
- Opportunity to work with talented staff in an outstanding school
- A caring school where everyone is valued and supported
- Excellent professional development
- Highly effective, supportive leadership team and governing body
- Well behaved, caring pupils who are, positive and enthusiastic about their learning
- Excellent partnership working with parents, local schools and organisations.
Visits to the school are encouraged. Applications from outstanding NQTs are welcomed.
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below. Alternatively an application pack can be found on the Wandsworth Council website https://jobs.richmondandwandsworth.gov.uk/ or from the school website, www.gatton.wandsworth.sch.uk
For further information contact Ms Shazia Nabi at the number below or by email email@example.com
Completed Gatton school application should be returned to the school either by email, post or fax.
Closing Date: 26 February 2018 (at noon)
Interviews/Tasks: 02 March 2018
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a DBS check.
CVs are not accepted.