KS2 Class Teacher (Year 6)
Full Time, Permanent
£26,139 - £36,544 per annum inclusive of Outer London Weighting, MPR
Location: Hayes, Middlesex
Minet Junior School is a “Good School” where, “Pupils have good attitudes towards learning and behave well.” (Ofsted September 2015).
We are a large, multi-cultural school, located in Hayes (London Borough of Hillingdon) in West London, 14 miles from Central London, close to Heathrow Airport and other rail and road links.
As a school, we pride ourselves on our close links with parents and carers and we offer a friendly, supportive and caring community.
We are looking for a talented and highly motivated teacher to work with us on our journey to “Outstanding”. The successful candidate will have at least one year’s experience as a class teacher, which has included teaching the Primary National Curriculum.
If you are passionate about improving the life chances of all children, regardless of background, then Minet Junior School is a perfect opportunity for you!
- Have commitment and high expectations of all
- Aspire to be an outstanding practitioner
- Be a positive role model
- Have a ‘can do’ attitude
- Have high expectations of yourself and others
- Be passionate about improving the life chances of all pupils
We offer you:
- A dedicated and supportive leadership and staff team
- Enthusiastic and well behaved pupils who are eager to learn
- A planned and relevant professional development programme
- An excellent working environment
- Specialist teachers for PE
- A staff Gym
Visits are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Visits can be arranged by contacting the School Office on 01895 462362.
CLOSING DATE: 17 November 2017 - NOON
CVs will not be accepted
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.