Could you inspire our children to love learning and achieve great outcomes? Are you a dynamic, highly committed teacher with a desire for success? Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to join a good primary school in a vibrant community?
The Governors and Headteacher are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic dedicated class teachers who would make an outstanding contribution within our school.
We are looking for people to join our forward thinking, hardworking and dedicated team who:
• Can demonstrate outstanding teaching skills and will provide creative and innovative teaching and assessment strategies to meet the needs of all pupils
• Has high expectation of behaviour and achievement, committed to raising standards • Is willing to take risks to make learning vibrant, exciting and engaging
• Be committed to inclusion and equal opportunity • Has an excellent understanding of how children learn
• Is committed to their own professional development
• Able to be responsible for a specialist area to improve learning and outcomes of pupils.
• Works proactively as a member of the team
We can offer:
• Fantastic children who enjoy learning and are keen to achieve their best
• The opportunity to develop your career through on-going professional development
• Financial incentives dependent upon experience and qualifications
• A committed staff team who are supportive and welcoming
• Opportunities to develop strengths and try something new
• Committed parents/carers and governors
This is an exciting opportunity for you to join this team and really make a difference to the children in our community. Our children are at the heart of everything we do. They need to feel safe and happy in a place where we nurture and develop their independent learning skills and respect for both themselves and others.
Visits by prospective candidates are very welcome; please telephone on 01302 842464 to arrange an appointment if you feel you would like to find out more about us.
This post involves working with children and therefore if successful, you will be required to apply for a Disclosure and Barring Service records check at an enhanced level.
We are committed to the equality of opportunity in the services provided to customers and all aspects of employment. We warmly welcome applications from all sectors of the community. Our recruitment policies, procedures and practices enable all applicants to be considered on merit and ability to do the job. We will make reasonable adjustments in line with the Equality Act, for disabled applicants if these are needed.