Field End Junior School is looking for two KS2 Class Teachers.
KS2 Class Teachers x 2
Full time, Fixed Term
£26,662 - £31,929 per annum inclusive of Outer London Weighting, MPR 1-4
Location: Ruislip, Middlesex
Start Date: September 2018
Contract: 1-year fixed term (with a view to permanent) – NQTs are welcome to apply
Field End Junior School is a unique place. The School has an individual identity that combines traditional values with a modern, vibrant, and innovative vision.
Under our leadership team, we offer a stimulating academic and creative curriculum. This, together with a strong tradition of music and many enrichment activities (including Theme Days, dance, drama, and sport), provides pupils with creative learning experiences.
We are a community, and a true partnership between school and the families of the children we teach. Our school life is rich in opportunities to learn as individuals, as well as part of a strong supportive environment. We are fortunate to have strong links with Field End Infant School.
We are entering a new era here at Field End Junior School, and to support our vision we are looking for someone who:
• is enthusiastic, well organised, innovative, and inspirational;
• is dedicated to providing the very best education for their pupils;
• has a desire to promote high standards of pupil achievement;
• is committed to inclusive education;
• has a good sense of humour;
• has a desire to progress their career.
We, in return, will offer:
• the opportunity to deliver an exciting, engaging creative curriculum;
• well-behaved and motivated children;
• a friendly, dedicated, and supportive team;
• extensive opportunities for continued professional development.
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed and highly recommended; please call to make an appointment with the school office on 020 8866 8752.
CLOSING DATE: 18 June 2018 - NOON
INTERVIEW DATE: 20 and 21 June 2018
CVs will not be accepted
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, satisfactory references and other pre-employment checks.