We have an exciting opportunity for a hardworking, energetic and innovative KS2 Classroom Teacher at Cuddington Community Primary School. We are looking for an inspirational teacher who is committed to bringing out the best in every student.
Cuddington Community Primary School is on a journey to become an outstanding primary school:
- We are developing excellent primary pedagogy and practice together with a dynamic and engaging curriculum
- We have forged close links with the Surrey Plus Maths Hub to develop practice
- We work closely with our local community to offer fantastic opportunities for our children
- Our learning environment includes lots of outdoor spaces for extending learning, a heated swimming pool and a learning hub under development – we anticipate having a new exciting combined IT and library facility
· KAARP Discount Benefits
· Childcare Vouchers
· Computer Scheme
· Cycle to Work Scheme
· Sainsbury’s Loyalty Discount
· Teachers Pension Scheme
NQT's are welcome to apply – we offer an excellent NQT programme and development opportunities along with a ‘NQT Welcome Bonus’
You are welcome to request a tour of the school
Please note that applications received will be sent directly to the Senior Leadership Team.
Employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
The Howard Partnership Trust is school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.