KS2/KS3 Maths & Science Teacher
The Bilingual British School of Bergamo is currently recruiting for an English mother tongue Maths & Science teacher for our upper primary and middle school dual language programme (English/Italian). In both the primary and middle school our tailor made curriculum combines the Cambridge International Programme along with the Italian National Curriculum Guidelines.
We are looking for a class teacher who:
- adopts a child centred attitude to learning.
- is committed to delivering high quality teaching and learning.
- can inspire and motivate children to become successful learners.
- is interested in contributing to the continuing development of the school.
- is able to work well as part of a team.
- is motivated to work in a friendly and growing school with a multilingual environment, set in a beautiful location.
Further information about our school can be found by clicking here to go to our school website.
All candidates should hold a recognised teaching degree (PGCE, PGDE or equivalent, CELTA/TEFL is not accepted) with a specialism in Maths/Science and whilst relevant experience in class is desirable we also welcome applications from teachers who have recently completed their NQT year. In addition, they should hold an EU passport or have already obtained the right to be employed in Italy. A knowledge of Italian is not required.
A competitive salary is offered according to experience, in addition there will be financial assistance towards the cost of accomodation for the first year. Successful applicants will be supported in completing all necessary administrative tasks relating to residency and healthcare.
To apply please send your curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org
Initial interviews will be conducted via Skype.
Job start date: ASAP
Previous applicants need not apply.