KS2 Lead Teacher required
Willowpark Primary Academy are looking for a Lead teacher for KS2 with special qualities. If you are the person we are looking for you will have the following leadership skills:
· Competence, expertise and a proven track record as an outstanding primary teacher.
· A clear understanding of outstanding primary practice.
· A deep understanding of what works in teaching and how to improve teaching quality
· The capacity to develop staff
· Experience of subject leadership
· Outstanding communication in both speech and writing
· An unfaltering commitment to pupil and staff development
We are keen to match the role to the skills and experience of the successful candidate and we have the flexibility to do this. We take our role in raising the aspirations of our children and meeting the ambitions of our staff very seriously. We are particularly interested in hearing from excellent teachers who can demonstrate impact on the practice of others. If you are hardworking, looking to further develop your leadership potential and the drive to want to make a difference then we very much look forward to hearing from you.