You might just have found the perfect school…
An excellent Upper Key Stage 2 teacher with vision, energy and commitment is required from February 2018 to teach pupils in Years 5 & 6.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for someone innovative and aspiring to join a team committed to developing teaching and learning practice in a popular and leading Preparatory School. This post is available from February 2018 and initially for six months with the possibility for extension. Our salary scale is in line with the teachers’ outer London pay scale and we offer staff the opportunity to join the school’s attractive pension scheme.
The successful candidate will be appointed as Form teacher for 12 Year 6 pupils and be responsible for teaching mathematics to Years 5 & 6 as part of the senior school preparation process. Our small class sizes ensure that we can give our pupils the best education and be rewarded with children who are excited by learning.
At Norfolk House School we offer:
- A nurturing and all-round academic school, unique in its context;
- Motivated, well-rounded and excited children, eager to learn;
- Excellent professional development opportunities within the school, through Bellevue Education and the Independent Schools Association
- An excellent challenge and the opportunity to be part of a new school vision;
- A team of motivated, committed and talented staff
- Breakfast and lunch for staff
We are seeking an teacher who will:
- Be an excellent and experienced practitioner;
- Be confident to teach mathematics at National Curriculum Year 6 and 11+ level.
- Enjoy the challenge of a dynamic and creative curriculum;
- Bring a sense of excitement to lessons;
- Incorporate innovative use of ICT into lessons, exploiting all opportunities where appropriate to enhance teaching and learning;
- Understand how best to develop individual pupils’ potential;
- Be energetic and strongly self-motivated;
- Be an effective communicator and team player;
- Be very organised yet able to work flexibly.
Please click the 'Apply Now' button below to get your application in today!
Closing Date: Friday 20/10/17
Interviews: (envisaged) w/b: 30/10/17
Norfolk House School is part of Bellevue Education Group www.blvue.com
Norfolk House School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. References and full DBS disclosure will be undertaken before appointment.