Calling all AWESOME teachers we want you!
Come and join our ‘outstanding’ learning rich school.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, passionate person; committed to ensuring the highest standards in education. We are a school that focuses on enrichment and ‘challenge for all’ and we would love for you to join us!
Support will be provided from the start by a Mentor, as well as, a team of experienced and friendly staff.
Our children would like a teacher who is:
- interested in learning
- funny and clever
- firm but fair
• be excellent practitioners (or working towards this if an NQT)
• have good subject knowledge (English, Maths and GPPS)
• be committed to developing a language rich and stimulating environment
We can offer:
• enthusiastic, children with a positive attitude to their learning;
• a friendly, committed and supportive staff team;
• a commitment to outstanding staff development and opportunity:
Closing date for applications: 22nd April 2018
Interview dates: Friday 27th April / Monday 30th April 2018
Please contact the school for more information and an application pack or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are also available to download online at www.st-lukesprimary.com.
ODST has a responsibility for, and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and for ensuring that they are protected from harm. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS.