A large primary school in Aston, Birmingham are recruiting for a Year 5 teacher to work on a job share role from September 2019. This is an on-going position which will continue until December 2019.
The Head is looking to recruit a resilient and enthusiastic teacher who can work well as a team and also on their own initiative. To succeed in this role, you will be required to liaise effectively with the phase leaders and also demonstrate a full understanding of the KS2 curriculum. You must be proficient in literacy, numeracy and IT and you will also demonstrate the highest regard for safeguarding procedures.
The school itself is a busy primary school which is part of a rich and diverse area of Birmingham, catering for pupils of all abilities and backgrounds. The school has a high percentage of EAL students and holds good connections within the surrounding communities.
This is a temporary 0.8 contract and only candidates who are available until December 2019 will be considered.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will be required to attend a face to face interview and go through our clearance process which includes background checks such as prohibition from teaching.
Benefits of working with ABC Teachers:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach and an online safeguarding training package worth £350.
• Access to roles that you will not see advertised elsewhere
• Work collaboratively with your dedicated education consultant who has an in-depth knowledge of the schools in the area
• Be affiliated with the biggest name in education, TES (Times Educational Supplement)
How to apply:
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers, please contact Charlie Tims on 0121 274 0345 or email email@example.com
We have similar positions to offer on a daily basis. Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
ABC Teachers are a REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.